Terms & conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions on this site as of November 22nd, 2016 and supersede all previous business agreements. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the site (see date above). You will be asked to read and accept the Terms and Conditions each time you place an order to ensure that you are familiar with the most current ones.
If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Art of KIME site (artofKIME.com). If you continue to use the Art of KIME site (artofKIME.com) after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Art of KIME site (artofKIME.com) indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
The Art of KIME site (artofKIME.com) is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the Art of KIME site (artofKIME.com) you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. INTERNET ORDERS:
- You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until you click the Submit Order button.
- After you submit an order we will give you an Order Reference Number and details of the products you have ordered. We will send the same details to you in an email acknowledging receipt of your order (Order Acknowledgement). Please note that this email is an acknowledgment, not acceptance of your order.
- We will tell you if your payment details cannot be authorized for any reason and may invite you to pay by another method.
3. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- All prices and charges on this site are in $ (US dollars). They include any VAT payable but exclude delivery charges.
- The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order plus the delivery charge applicable. All these will be set out clearly in your Shopping Basket before you submit your order. Delivery charges are excluding VAT.
- We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards, as well as Paypal (except for wooden weapons as per PayPal's Terms and Conditions).
- Ownership of goods is only passed to the purchaser when the full payment is received.
- Any charges incurred from a debt recovery agency will be passed on to the customer.
We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we may cancel your order at any time up to the point we send you the product(s) (even if you have received your order confirmation email).
We will contact you where we become aware of an error and ask whether you wish to continue with your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we do cancel your order, you will receive a full refund of any charges paid in advance.
Description and prices are correct at the time of going to the press but many are subject to alteration. We reserve the right to invoice at prices ruling at the time of despatch. Every effort will be made to notify customers of price increase prior to despatch.
4. DELIVERY AND COURIER
We use UPS Mail Innovations. The package is delivered to your door by USPS. You will get your packages in an average of 5 days. Your customer will also receive notification and tracking information when their order has shipped
We use Asendia USA. Asendia uses a service called International Priority Airmail (“IPA”). IPA travels by air then as priority in-country. The average transit time is 9-13 Days and this service is available throughout the world. Your customer will also receive notification and tracking information when their order has shipped.
- Deliveries must be checked by customers before signing receipt from carrier. The company will not be responsible for goods damaged in transit if signed for with no reference to condition delivered in.
- Any damages or shortages must be notified by email addressed to customerservices@artofKIME.com within 1 day of receipt.
- Signed proof of carrier required where complete parcel is damaged or there are shortages of items.
- Where goods are lost, damaged or distorted after delivery, and the ownership has yet to pass, the purchaser will indemnify us against this loss provided it has not resulted from our negligence.
- Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date of first attempted delivery by us.
5. CHANGES OF ORDER AND CANCELLATION:
You change how many shirts you are ordering, update a size or cancel the order all together within 24 hours of the order having been submitted to us. If changes need to be made to the order please email customerservices@artofKIME.com with the following information:
- Name and email on the order.
- Order number.
- The changes that need to be made. (Please keep in mind we can not change the graphic on the order. This will require you to make a draft order to replace the current order).
It is important that you act swiftly however, because after the hold has expired the order cannot be changed or cancelled.
If for some reason you have not made the 24 hour hold deadline, feel free to email us at customerservices@artofKIME.com and we will do our best to help.
6. EXCHANGE AND REFUNDS
For most items, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receiving the goods.
If you wish to cancel using this right, you need to inform us in writing within 7 working days starting the day after you received the goods.The cancellation must be made by e-mail.
You must take reasonable care of the goods and immediately return them to us in the normal way. We will not consider that you have taken reasonable care of the goods if they have been used in a way or to an extent beyond what would be reasonable when examining the goods in a shop before purchase.
In the event that something slips past quality control we will quickly address the problem as soon as it is brought to our attention. In order to receive a replacement product you simply needs to provide us a picture of the product in question and the name on the order and email it to customerservices@artofKIME.com
What we need to make a replacement order:
- Please provide your name and email.
- Please provide the order number
- Please provide picture of wrong/ damaged item.
- Please provide the changes necessary to correct/make replacement order, ie: color, size, style, etc.
Once we receive this we will print a replacement product and send it right out!